Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 25 October 2013

Goodbye for now

Unfortunately these will be the last posts for awhile.

In order to stay employed I will have to transfer over to the east coast.

I was planning on adding several new posts tonight most of which stretch back into Adelaide's sordid past, but it is now 2:30am and the next few days will be hectic.

I had actually found several dozen long forgotten stories, historical documents, people and places (like Magic Mountain RIP). All of these were very hard to find on the net and yet again shows that there is something very wrong when you cannot easily find the not so important and maybe embarrassing details of your city. All of the info is safely stored on my laptop for future use.

I will eventually complete everything. I really don't want this to end up like all of the other Adelaide centric website/blogs etc. that I have discovered trying to find weird Adelaide stories to post that have not been touched in years and are now abandoned.

I have actually found several more opinion pieces on Adelaide whilst I have been trying to put together my own. None of them have the depth that I want to convey. There is a lot wrong with this town (my opinion) if I could point out where it's going wrong maybe I can help in someway.

When I was a kid there was so much more here than what there currently is. It is really sad. Nothing will change here unless criticism is respected, understood and learnt from. The people that defend this city like raving dogs have really only held it back in the dark ages. This town almost needs a Gestapo styled agency to weed these people out and maybe relocate them to the desolate regions near Maralinga where they can't harm Adelaide anymore.

As of right now SA is heading into oblivion. I really mean that as well because the job I have has allowed me to hear about several upcoming blows to SA's economy that will cause a major loss of confidence in the state. Hopefully the info I have is flawed and nothing bad happens.

*Finger's crossed*

1 comment:

  1. 'This town almost needs a Gestapo styled agency to weed these people out and maybe relocate them to the desolate regions near Maralinga where they can't harm Adelaide anymore'.

    Your correctness and accuracy is mindblowing. Good luck on the East coast and may the decent ones migrate there in time.

    ReplyDelete