Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Adelaide's filthy fast food restaurants

Here in Adelaide I have had so many bad experiences with the simple task of getting a meal. The usual issue I have is dealing with staff that use the typical aggro-Adelaidean reaction when you point out the fact they have stuffed up your order.

I really don't understand how these youngsters even manage to keep their jobs. There have been so many occasions where I have stood in line waiting to order only to be frustrated by the staff members just standing there talking about their weekends or bitching about another staff member who isn't there. What makes everything worse is the fact that this occurs in nearly all of the fast food joints I have ordered a meal at in Adelaide.

So to me it is not the image problem that these articles point out. I can understand that when your busy you don't have time to make everything look clean. What I can't understand is the aggressive attitude that so many employees exhibit whilst serving their customers. I find that there is pretty much no point in complaining anymore the arguments that follow aren't worth it.



KFC kitchen Elizabeth

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/kfc-kitchen-filth-controversy-as-customers-facebook-photo-at-fast-food-chains-elizabeth-store-goes-viral/story-fncynjr2-1226612458326

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/welcome-to-adelaide-home-of-the-grotty-hindley-st-mcdonalds/story-e6frfkp9-1226612443415#mm-breached

No comments:

Post a Comment