Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 26 July 2013

An opinion of Adelaide

I found this opinion piece a while ago and found myself agreeing with some of the things this guy pointed out such as the downside of an aging population.

Some things this guy included in his opinion piece I think are pretty far off the mark. One of the things implied in this piece is that Adelaide is an overly racist city. If anything Adelaide has a problem with the so called reverse-racists, people who quite literally hate white Australians. The problem here in Adelaide is that reverse-racism here is essentially considered politically correct.

There are so many things wrong with Adelaide that it is quite hard to put it all in context without sounding pretentious. I think the day I figure out how to put my opinion of Adelaide into written form and be able to express the duality of my feelings towards this city will be the day I finish up this blog.

A Ferrari wrapped around one of Adelaide's famous Stobie poles.


Adelaide – Athens of the South’s long, slow decline

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=13015

No comments:

Post a Comment